Thursday 26 July 2018

Base Colours

I have done the colours of my two Characters Silver Jewel and Oliver Moore

Silver Jewel having a blue colour palette.
Oliver Moore having an orange colour palette.
This is nice and shows their colours clearly. Maybe I can add extra detail to their eyes of an item of choice. I do like this, I just wonder about if I can have a different look of finish.
Now I can experiment on if I will have different shading methods for the animation, like having two tones of one tone, etc.

I have done a two tone colouring style with one fancy item with extra shading. Silver Jewel's is his necklace and Oliver Moore's is his glasses. Their hair has an extra colour of glow.
This (in my opinion) look's amazing and better than the other type of clouring. I have decided that if I have extra time when animating, I will use the two tone colouring. But if I don't, I will stick with a one tone colouring. I do prefer this due to the nice finish it gives.

No comments:

Post a Comment