Friday 30 March 2018

Character Final Development's

I have done the pose-sheets, turn around and the coloured finial piece
I have done the pose sheets with the line of action being the first thing I draw. I only had to do a minimum of four positions but pushed myself to try more and created eight.
I at first played it save but pushed the boundaries with making it harder for myself with harder angles and lines of actions. Also by having him on the wall, flying, and even sitting potions.
I next did the turn around
I did have straight lines to help me keep the proportions constant with each other. I think this when well. Drawing his from all angles was harder that I first thought but I did concur it well.
Finally, I choose my favorite position to colour
I used a website called Paletteon to get the best colours. I knew that he had silver hair and blue eyes. I used this general idea and the website to get the side colours. After I had the palette, I experimented with different colours placed onto different pieces of clothing. When I was happy with the different colour placement, I then added special affects to the colours to make the colours stand out more, darker, paler, etc. This is how I got the colours I have now. I am happy with the final piece of art.

This is the finial pieces of work towards my Character Development Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment