Thursday 15 March 2018

Character Development NEW style

A Simpler Style
I decided to create and use a newer and simpler style to draw my character with. This is because digital drawing does take a lot of time and if I have a simpler style, I can achieve all I want and need to achieve in a faster time frame, still with a good finish.

I have added in the base shapes I used to get the head shapes.

I think the most suitable head shape would be ether No.1, No.2, and No.5. This is due to the soft shape and the jaw line is visible. Also because they were really simple to draw. I will combine these different shapes to make a new, better face shape.

I will now choose the four different eyes that would best suit Silver's personality and see which one looks the best with the simplest technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment