Tuesday 27 March 2018

Character Clothing Final designs

Character Clothing Ideas
The different clothing designs have been drawn. I can see the different effects different clothing has on the look/feel of the character.
With idea No. 1, Silver Jewel has baggy pants, boots, woolen jersey, jacket, scarf, and hat. The jacket makes him less friendly and more intimating, like a football player. I like the scarf, pants, and boots, but should Look into a different hat idea?
With idea No. 2, I added cat ears to the hat, got rid of the jacket and added a belt. This makes him seem more childish and immature, like the kiwaii style. Maybe I should just get rid of the hat to see how he looks.
With idea No. 3, I added the jacket, got rid of the hat and belt, and got rid of the woolen lines. Without the hat, he seems less freighting but still to uburn for my liking (the jacket). I like the jersey without the woolen lines but I miss the original hat.

His outfit is No.3 but without the jacket and with the hat (No.1).

No comments:

Post a Comment