Saturday 20 October 2018

Concept Art Poster

I have finished the Concept Art Poster.
Also, I was thinking about where I am going to exhibit my project.
After thinking for a while, I emailed the set-up organiser, Tyler Baikie. This is what I emailed to him:
_________________________________________________________________________________
Hello Tyler. I am emailing you about some space in the Raw Gallery I hope to have my BVA-103 research project. (sorry for the long email)

I have looked around and would like to notify and get permission to claim a space near the elevator, by the main entrance sliding door. This space would be really ideal for my research project, as my project has a survey/voting system. More people will see my work if it is near an entrance way.

My work is an A2 size (594.02mm - 420.03mm). I have already requested a table with my submission form for 4 jars and marbles to be placed upon and to be interacted with. I am also, to give you a better idea of where I am thinking of placing my work, going to place some sort of notice or note on the wall with the size dimensions of my project (the paper size).

Can you let me know if this space I am hoping to have is OK to claim?


Regards
Bethany H

With this email sent, I accidentally met up with Tyler and showed him the space myself, to give him a better idea about what I was thinking, also while telling him more about my project. When I checked my email, after this encounter, I discovered this email in response from Tyler:
_________________________________________________________________________________
Having an 'audience participation' aspect to the exhibit sounds like a lot of fun! This is a job specific for the install committee so I'll forward this request thought to Phil who's dealing with the layout. I hope everyone goes well and you're able to be accommodated for!

Regards,
Tyler

This is a good step forward with organising how my project will be presented and seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment