Wednesday 17 October 2018

Concept Art Poster

I have begun my Concept Art Poster for the upcoming exhibition 'Think and Create'.
Along with the poster, I have also requested a mini table from the people organising the event. This is so that I can set up 4 jars and marbles to have a voting system. 
The voting system is so that I can obtain the result of my question from the exhibition audience. Each jar will have a different possible relationship status: friendship, brotherhood, bromance or romance. After each day, I will gather and count the results from the marbles and calculate the percentages. This will give me daily percentages, plus an overall result. The poster is A2 size, which is not small.

Here is some images of the current process with the concept art poster:
Stage One, Lay out the poster
Stage Two. Clean and colour 3 main poses.

No comments:

Post a Comment