Friday 15 June 2018

Film review

Casablanca
Created by the Warner Bros.
Image result for casablancaCasablanca was a classical Hollywood film, because it had a 'Narrative structure'. This means that it had a structured and discernible beginning, middle, and end. Their was linear chains of cause and effect events. Also, their was also a resolution at the end of film. By looking at the film itself, I am unsure on if any other classical Hollywood film techniques wire used.

I did enjoy the film, and the plot line was one I had never seen before. I do think that this film could still be recognized as a very well made film till this day. I would recommend this film to others to not only see a unique plot line, but to also see the history hidden inside the film with in being made within WW2.

I didn't recognize any 'famous' quotes from the film, but that might be due to my lack of seeing  very many films at all. Others might have recognized same quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment