Friday 22 June 2018

BSA126 class brief

I have finished my class of BSA126. Here is a brief of this class
Class Time
ToonBoom Harmony
I was able to understand this program within the first day of learning but, due to the two week holidays at the start of this term, had to relearn the program. I like this program. It is easy to animate what I need in a fast and efficient way. It was only when I was able to download the program at home did I manage to get all the nearly work done within the set time I gave to myself and to keep up in the class task.

The Different Animations
I liked the many different animations I animated in class. My favorite was the lip-syncing animation. I did enjoy all the animations but it did take a long time to do them all. With every new animation, I had to consider new laws and rules when animation. One law that was always in effect was gravity. The animation I put the most effect into was the walking cycles, with 24 slides total with every view point seen. I am really happy with how it looks, even though it took many hours.









Self Reflection
Time Management
I was at the start not very good at working within certain times set for me. It was only when I got the program at home I was able to catch up. But already behind, I was doomed to have to try really hard to get the work done before the deadline hit. I put a lot of extra hours in my own time to get the work I had done. This was fine, I was happy with the work I was able to get done and the quality they were made at. 

Blogging
I was good at blogging different cycles I was and had done. I often updated what I was doing and how I planed to do it in my blog. I am happy with all the work I posted on the blog. I am just doing a finish up blog post now to show what I have done. 

What I am Proud of
I am proud of all the cycles and animations I have done. I am also happy what what I have learned in the program and principles of animation. I also got better at drawing the characters I drew. This was due to me having to drawing them over and over. I am still happy with everything done.

What I need to Improve on
I should get better at making sure that I have the materials available at home for me to do a lot of work at home. This will insure that I will not get behind in my work again. A good lesson to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment