Saturday 4 August 2018

Setting a Background

I needed to create and draw a living room background setting really fast and with prospective

With me needing the background fast, I thought of using a program called Minecraft to create a very basic block layout for my setting. With Minecraft, I had the basic blocks of shape, sizing and prospective all in one take. I could also get lots of different camera angles with everything in all the correct sizes.

I will draw a cleaner and better living room setting with Minecraft as a base. Now I do not need to worry about the objects being kept constant as I draw them over and over.

Here are the settings I have on Minecraft. I will post the finished settings after I draw them.
(Sorry for the long post)

























No comments:

Post a Comment