Monday 27 August 2018

Finished Animatic

I have presented my animatic to my class
This is the animatic they had viewed
They gave me advice to improve my work. This is what they said/mentioned:
  • How did it get all cleaned up so fast?
  • Need to make it obvious that it is completely different. (Colouring the scenery will help) - White walls, coloured bookcase.
  • Line-work for characters thicker, background thinner. Bolder characters, grayer background.
Adding past context to their relationship
  • Add in dialogue with a past mess. "Don't move THIS time!"
Adding future context to what will happen
  • Just before Oliver leaves, Oliver looks around shocked and horrified. 
  • After Oliver slams the door again, the room is messed up again.
  • Make it clear that Silver is in BIG trouble later.

No comments:

Post a Comment