Thursday 12 April 2018

Silver Jewel Poster

I have created a poster for my short animanic


With this poster, it features the first appearance's of both Oliver and the Pharmacist.
Now everyone can see what they both look like but without their colours. I have done a lot of character development on Silver Jewel, but not so much the other two. But with doing Silver's character development, I now have an art style to draw with, making the drawing/development stages run a lot faster.

I have also done one piece of concept art (in five minutes).

It features Oliver with some basic colours in his bed. Silver is standing beside him holding the medicine that he has to get. I had forgotten that concept art was an important part of my assignment. Due to this misunderstanding, I didn't do this piece of work until the very last minute and rushed the results. Next time, I will make sure I know all the tasks I must do well before it is due. I will also start to draw in my own time, some concept art's (even if not needed or necessary).

No comments:

Post a Comment