Thursday 12 April 2018

More random drawing's

I drew work with both Silver and Oliver together
I have drawn, and coloured Oliver along side Silver Jewel. I can now see that Oliver has a orange base colour senescence, the opposite to Silver's colour senescence blue. I did this by accident, but it shows how these two people are in fact opposite to each other. One being intelligent, bold, confident, and serious, and the other being naive, shy, passive, and playful. Oliver's expression is perfect. He doesn't even want to associate with Silver being beside him and does not look his way. Silver on the other hand, is looking shyly at the viewer.

I drew them on an angle to have a dynamic feel, along with a more interesting/dramatic shot. I would prefer it if I had drawn their head smaller. I feel happy about this drawing. My next drawing will show some of Silver's hidden playfulness and also some of Oliver's frustration with Silver's games. Here is the starting sketches of this art work.
I'm not sure about Oliver's footing or how his hand reaches for Silver. Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment