Sunday 16 September 2018

Paper scene

I have started to animate one of my scenes for 'The Morning Rush' 
I have started with scene 25, the 'paper on face' scene.
After animating the paper, I moved onto animating Silver, plus his reaction to the paper leaving his face. After animating this, I moved onto his horrified facial expression after the paper is gone.
This is where I started to struggle a lot. I am happy with how his expression changes into the horrified face, but I can't seem to get the stretch and fling of his hair right. With this problem arising, I found it hard to stay motivated and push past this complication. Here is the unfinished scene that stumped me and brought me to a halt in animating.
Now I have animated Silver completely and I must admit, it does look better than I thought it would have turned out. However, I still await advice from my tutor when I next have class in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment